Re: Powerdyne Supercharger FS

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 08:37:08 EST

Anybody want to fly? Buy this thing!!! I'm sure glad I bought the one
that Joe W. sold on the list when he decided to part out his '98 Dak.
The only problems that I've had is that I need to find a set of double
caliper brakes for the front and an even greater breaking of traction.
I've adjusted to the traction problem, now to find those brakes!

Seriously, the Powerdyne is sweet! Dare I say it? I'm really blown away
by it! It's a pearl necklace for my Dak!

Jon Smith, where you at, boy? This Powerdyne is calling you! It'll fit on
your '95 just as easily as mine and then you'll have a good use for those
24# injectors you have lying around.

Richard in San Antonio

Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:07:03 -0500 "Chris Mangano" <manganos@home.com>
writes:
> Hey group. I am selling my Powerdyne Supercharger. It fits all
> Ram/Dakota
> with the 318 5.2 and the 360 5.9. It has only been used with the 6
> #
> pulley. I also have the MSD Boost Timing Master to go with it if
> you
> choose. The MSD BTM can pull timing as the boost increases so no
> detonation
> will occur. The Powerdyne comes with : Fuel Managment Unit, Aux.
> Fuel Pump,
> all brackets, belts ( I have on extra brand new belt as well as a
> backup)
> and wiring. There is no need to drill into the oilpan for this
> supercharger
> it is self lubed. Low sound, virtually no upkeep. I'm
> selling/trading my
> truck so I have no need for it. I will be taking it off this coming
> up
> weekend. I'm asking $1800 OBO and that includes the MSD BTM.
> Thanks guys!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.