Re: Ok, decision time, need some input

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 19:45:14 EST

I have been faced with the same situation time and time again. Thats why I
have 3 Camaros, a Ramcharger, and a Dakota. If I were you I would finish
the 96 and after its all dont then start a new project...It will save alot
of stess!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"
2001 CC 2WD Sport+ 4.7 Auto

> Ok, I went out today cruisin' around and went down some back roads. I ran
> into a deal that I am really considering. I have found two Gen-I Dakotas
for
> sale. The same person owns them both. One is an 87 Dakota regular cab
V-6.