Re: Cheap Mods

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 20:53:26 EST

I should have pics of the grill treatment soon. I have some non-so-high
quality digital pics I can send out if anyone is truly interested. Just
send me an email, me not the list, and I will send them over. They are not
very big bit i am going to put em in a zip file with a small text document
explaining what to look for in the pics. Remember it is a black truck that
is covered in road salt, and this is also black. All of this combine for a
tough thing to see in my pics but easy enough to see in person. So just
email me for the pics if you would like them.

Chris

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Quick D Intake
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm
In Action: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com/scca.htm