Re: Cheap Mods

From: MATTHEW N INTIHAR (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 23:19:00 EST

I'm in the process of making my own folding tonneau cover. Some plywood
and exterior grade vinyl to cover it. The final product will be an
interesting sight :)

Matt
92 CC 3.9L 4x2

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:11:48 -0500 Chris Lambert <mopar88@efortress.com>
writes:
>... Ok who wants to be next to share? I am basically
> looking for
> a way that we can all customize our trucks whether it be for looks
> or
> performance or whatever for a reasonable price with a little time
> and
> ingenuity. Lets see how many good ideas we can come up with.
>
> Chris

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.