Re: New Dakotas!!!

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 21:19:26 EST

Well Congrads Will...I know the feeling! You keep thinking should I or
shouldnt I and then the the lil devil on the left shoulder talks you into
buying more projects..LOL.

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"
2001 CC 2WD Sport+ 4.7 Auto

> Ok, I couldn't resist it! I bought the two Gen-I Dakotas!!! I am going
> get them tomorrow afternoon with a friends rollback wrecker! I can't
> wait!!!!! I know this will set back my plans on the 96 Dak, but the
Shelby
> is worth it!!!! Just think, a 700+hp streetable Gen-II Dakota sitting
right
> next to the Dakota that started it all, the Shelby edition. Man, that
will
> look awesome at a truck show!! Especially if I luck up and get a Gen-III
R/T