Re: SLT Front and Rear Bumpers

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 22:23:30 EST

Sorry but I do not know what will and will not wrok but I have a site that will help you find your stuff.

Check it.
http://www.copartfinder.com/

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 21:53:19 -0500 Aurelio Lopez <alopez7458@netzero.net> wrote:

Hope you-all don't mind this question. My trucks a '00 QC Sport+
and I want to replace the black front and rear bumpers with the
chromed bumpers that come on the SLT models. If I were to go to a
wrecker, what year range can I look for that'll fit my '00? Will
'97+ work or do I only need to look for '00's? I'm assuming I can
get them from a wrecker much cheaper then new. Any info would be
greatly appreciated. TIA.

Aurelio

Atlanta GA
ASE Master Tech.