RE: New Dakotas!!!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 00:05:13 EST

<< From: "Steven St.Laurent" <saint1958@home.com>
 Subject: DML: RE: New Dakotas!!!

 How in the world do you mange to pass the smog? >>

Smog? What is Smog? This is Mississippi we are talking about. We just got
a mandatory liability insurance law this year!! Come on, we still have lots
of trees! And if worse comes to worse, we can always wet down the gravel
highways and keep the dust from flying (JUST KIDDING! We ahve asphalt! and
shoes! and electricity here!!! At least we didn't come up with Bill Clinton!)

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakota
New!!!: 89 Dakota Shelby