'99 Dakota For Sale

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 00:08:12 EST

Hate to do it, but I gotta do it. Well maybe I'll get lucky and find a
cheap '98 that will fit in the budget. Here goes: '99 Dakota SC Sport,
Black ext. Grey int., 2X4, 318 V8, Manual trans., 3.55 LSD rear end,
pwr- wndws, locks, cruise, tilt, keyless entry, bucket seats, ovr head
console w/ trip comp., heavy duty service group, handling pkg., tow
pkg., Pirelli 255/70 tires, stock 15" wheels, Kenne bell cold air
intake, flowmaster exhaust w/ dual exit w/ stainless tips, also has a
Westin Safari Bar w/ Hella 500's, Steeda bugflector, Weather Tech vent
visors, Leer wiper cowl, black painted side rails, and Mopar OE fender
flares. I think that covers it, I need to sell it asap. I need $17,900.
Call me, voice mail below.

Alex Reed
Flowery Branch, Ga
770-403-1349