Re: '99 V6 4x4 Performance

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 11:49:57 EST

(1) Yes, NX Kit (50-75-100HP) - Very easy installation and the results are
excellent as well. - $600 for the base kit

(2) Yup, got one of them as well. The FMU is a Vortech unit and you can easily
tailor the output with the Vortech FMU Plates ($29.00 ea) MAP sensor needs
some correction under boost but that's been solved by various companies
including myself.

- Bernd