'99 V6 4x4 Performance

From: Steve Jenkins (slick@columbus.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 09:38:56 EST

Hello All,

    I have been reading for quite some time here, but have not really
posted. I have a few questions regarding power options.

    First off, has anyone added NOS? If so what system.

    Second, with a powerdyne supercharger, would any computer mgmt or fuel
delevery modifications be necessary (other than what is included w/ the
kit).

    I currently have a Gibson dual-rear exit exhaust, free flowing cat,
Mopar/K&N col air intake, Jet Chip Stage 2 and of course a 180 degree
therostat. I am just wanting more POWER. I hate having little Hondas pass
me. Who needs Vtec anyways......<g>.

    I have considered swapping my big 'ol 31" wheles and tires for those
from an R/T, then lower the truck to R/T hide height. The smaller wheels
should do a good bit more for tire burn-ability, as I can barely squeek them
now.

    Oh well, sorry this was so long....but I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Steve

    P.S. - Anyone wanna trade a V6 4x4 for an R/T???????