: RE: Ford Doofus...

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 16:06:48 EST

Sorry, I think you and that other guy who wants his wheels to be insync. drank one to many the other night and came up with this grand plan to bufflo us all. OK I belive that the ford own is a doofus ( My best freind drives a ford and guess what???) I would even belive him posing as a cop. I can even belive that he eats at micky D's all the time. But for me to belive that he is a driver instructor is just to much for me to handle.

SO WHAT ARE YOU SELLING, London Bridge ocean front land in tenn.

Whatever it is I ain't buying it

IT is just to funny.

Hold on!!!
I fiugred it out That is the SAME A-Hole that must have tought most atlanta drivers

I am glad he is your problem now

Just playing
I hope the guy gets what is coming

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:06:24 -0500 The Man From Utopia <tmfu@home.com> wrote:

> I saw Mr. Doofus again this morning.Watched him cut off 2
> drivers.I followed
> him again,from McDonalds to his job.
>
> Guess what he does?
>
> a cop...no
> a garbage man?..nope
>

> Doofus works for the Wisc Dept of Transportation
>
> HE IS A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR...
>
> (i'll be watching this bozo..i should turn his ass in)

YOu should videotape his sorry ass and send a copy to his boss...

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886
http://24.6.89.18/neon

<hr width="75%" align="center" color="green">
Matt Tharp<p>
Atlanta GA <p>
ASE Master Tech.<p>
Automotive Prototype Test Tech<p>