Re: Got another Dakota. I'm stoked

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 18:44:38 EST

Over 300 passes (about 50% with slicks) and 64k miles on the truck. Damage
to date, 1 tranny at 11000 miles shrappnelled third gear which took out the
rest (covered by dealer with a warning that future failures were on me),
this is when I installed the Centerforce Dual friction. NO other broken
parts. I have rebuilt the rearend at 60K, gears were fine, but a bad pinion
bearing, and (1) carrier bearing, and rear U joint were causing a bad howl.
I changed out ALL bearings, seals, and U joints at that time.

TonyC