Re: Got another Dakota. I'm stoked

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 13:39:43 EST

Cocngrats Tony! The intense blue reg. cab R/T has to be one of,if not the
best looking Dak's out there. Dod you have any pics we could check out? If
not posted anywhere, would you be willing to e-mail individuals? I am glad
to hear that you found it, and in good shape sounds like! Wow, 4200 rpm
drops with a centerforce clutch! Can you count on just your fingers how many
trannys and rearends you have gone through? Or did you have them beefed up
or what? My tranny is a piece of junk in my opinion, and I've never abused
it! Never even chirped a 3rd or nothing and it's falling apart! Oh well, is
your R/T lowered 3/5 from R/T height or does it just have a dakota 3/5 kit
on it or what? Please get back soon about the pictures and some more
info.Thanks-

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html