test post - need some info

From: Kevin L. Miller (kmrcdd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 23:18:52 EST

Hi everyone. I have been lurking for awhile..Ive tried to post a few times
with no luck. trying again...My outlook express settings dont like the DML
for some reason......I just ordered a Quick D intake on th net & sent a
couple emails to the email address on the site with no response...Already
paid thru pay pal....Does anyone know this guy personally or had any
problems...I see several of you have Quick d intakes.....getting a little
worried
Thanks