Re: test post - need some info [re: Quick D]

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 01:46:00 EST

Yeah, I've been wanting to ask this too. I sent Tony $$ for a TB about three
months ago, then had him hold off for a couple of weeks while I was thinking
about buying a 4.7L. I've tried to reach him since then a few times via
phone and e-mail and haven't heard back from him...

I know Tony can get busy, but it's been a couple of months with no response
and he has my money. Does anyone actually talk to him regularly or know
what's up?

- Alex