Re: RE: Unanswered question

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 22:32:52 EST

I have never done it, but, I would get a FSM for your year dakota. I imagine
you will need to swap the trans, engine, and mounts (both trans and engine).
If you do it, get a magnum v-6 engine, but you may hav a hard time finding
an intake unless you go to fuel injection. While you are at, get a v-8
instead. Buy a junkyard 318 or 360 witha trans for about $800-1200, get some
motor mounts and a dual plane intake with a road demon carb for another
$400-500.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)