RE: Unanswered question

From: Darin (quidomax@cablespeed.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 09:57:57 EST

I asked this a few days ago, but got no response. I guess the right person
didn't see it so I'll ask again...can anyone out there give me any advice on
how much of a hassle it will be to upgrade my worn out 4 cyl in my 1988
Dakota to a V6? Also, any info on parts interchangeability lists available?

Thanks,
Darin