Re: 87 vs 89 Octane...What a Difference... FROM:Roger

From: Roger Lokay (weatherman80@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 00:28:54 EST

I am not sure how they are going to do it..I have the
autocenter in the Kmart do it..I have been going there
for years and they do a good job. I know that they
blow out the lines, maybe they blow a substance
through it also? I know they replace the fuel filter
also. It improved the gas mileage in my Monte Carlo.

Also, I found something interesting under the air
filter a few weeks back...the motor has a Holley
Carburetor..thats not the original is it?? Ha,Ha!

=====
Thanks,
Roger W. Lokay
Proud Owner-