short layoff

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 00:05:44 EST

Yesterday due to limited production scheduling, I was
layed off at my work place. But, I was scheduled to
next 6 weeks. This morning, at 9:30 EST, my place of
work called and stated that I could return to work as
soon as possible. Seems like on my CMM (Coordinate
Measuring Machine), I'm the only one certified to
operate it. I could've told them that. Plus, all of
the programs on it, were written by me. But, everyone
knows how bean counters operate. Don't we!