Re: Xenon "HID" bulbs

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 15:24:42 EST

I have a pair in my truck, and mine are only stock wattage replacement
(55w). They are much brighter. I prefer these lights above factory lights
any day. Do be careful on install that you don't touch the bulb at all or it
will be a waste of money. But I guarantee it's worth the visibility. Good
comparison.. you will notice most factory lights are a 'dimmed' yellow tint?
These lights are bright white all the way. If you get the ones on ebay and
don't like them.. I will pay for what you paid on ebay for them. I can
always use an extra set or higher wattage.

Aaron da GA V6'r
zanphier@bellsouth.net