Xenon "HID" bulbs

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 12:46:07 EST

Has anyone replaced their stock bulbs with any of these, they come in
"Superwhite", purple, green, and blue. I'm pretty sure they're not any
brighter but I like the look of the white ones. There's always a bunch
on ebay
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=545417987)
I think I heard somewhere that they're not easy to install. Any
experience?

--
Chris
Black '99 Sport Plus CC 4x4 318 Auto. Everything but leather.