Re: Bug deflectors, STEEDA

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 17:02:48 EST

Get a Steeda, leer or Advance Auto parts can order one for you. To mount it all you do is loosen the grille bolts on the hood and bracket itself and then slide the flector in. Tighten the bolts and screws up, and your done. If you want the fender bug-flectors you clean the area
and use the 3m tape to stick it to the fender. Easy and way less than $102!

Mind you this was my experience, and my thouhgts, in the end its up to you. Later.

AR