RE: Ricer Attack (long)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 01:18:02 EST

Or just let them swerve and then drive over their little ricer-sh--box.

Smiity-Built 3" Tube Grill Guard = 30mph
Who-needs-an-airbag-Econobox-Annihalator
Nerf-Bars = Side Impact Bumper
Big All-Terrain Tires = Side Impact Air Bags
Lift Kit = Small Car Avoidance System
Twin KC Daylighters up front (Aimed about rear window height) = Driver
Illumination System (Blinds the snot outta those annoying people who
purposely keep their high-beams on you.) ;)

- Bernd