Re: Crower Rollerized Rocker Arms - Gibson stainless headers

From: DONKEYJAKE@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 02:39:44 EST

Yeah, I've got the Gibson headers on my 97 5.2 4x4. They install pretty
easily, even the passenger side if you got AC, some will say different
though. I did have problems with the collectors matching up with the stock Y
pipe. If you bolt and tighten both headers on before connecting to the Y pipe
you will see this. I put one side totally on then kept loose the other header
on the flange to give me more play for making a good collector-Y-pipe
connection. Hope that helps.

JAKE