RE: Ricer Attack (long)

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 02:14:10 EST

There ya go! I personally would like to have a high
volume oil dispensing system with the spout tucked
neatly under the rear bumper.One flick of a switch and
60 gallons later,you check your rearview and the honda
is spinning on it`s top like rice in a blender!
`Course 60 gallons of used Dak oil would be heavy.Not
good for ETs.Plus it would deplete the end zone layer.
--- "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net> wrote:

> Or just let them swerve and then drive over their
> little ricer-sh--box.
>
> Smiity-Built 3" Tube Grill Guard = 30mph
> Who-needs-an-airbag-Econobox-Annihalator
> Nerf-Bars = Side Impact Bumper
> Big All-Terrain Tires = Side Impact Air Bags
> Lift Kit = Small Car Avoidance System
> Twin KC Daylighters up front (Aimed about rear
> window height) = Driver
> Illumination System (Blinds the snot outta those
> annoying people who
> purposely keep their high-beams on you.) ;)
>
> - Bernd

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.