Re: Re: Re: Yet Another Fuel Pump Assembly!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 10:03:09 EST

> kyle, have you ever checked the voltage going to the pumps, or possible
that
> it is shorting out somewhere?
>
> just another idea to kick around

I really havent checked the voltage. Every time I have taken the pump
assembly out of my truck, I take the small pump out of the assembly and take
it inside and hook it up directly to a battery and it still wont 'whine'
like it is supposed to. I dont know. All I know is now I finally have a
lifetime warrantied pump. Thanks everyone for the info. I am headed outside
in about 15 minutes to drop the tank and get my Dak running again.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6