Re: Ricer Attack (long)

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 11:20:10 EST

<<<Or just let them swerve and then drive over their little ricer-sh--box.

Smiity-Built 3" Tube Grill Guard = 30mph
Who-needs-an-airbag-Econobox-Annihalator
Nerf-Bars = Side Impact Bumper
Big All-Terrain Tires = Side Impact Air Bags
Lift Kit = Small Car Avoidance System
Twin KC Daylighters up front (Aimed about rear window height) = Driver
Illumination System (Blinds the snot outta those annoying people who
purposely keep their high-beams on you.) ;)

- - Bernd>>>

All I can say is, on my yellow 79 Ford 4x4, I have come up with the perfect
solution for high beamers. Hung under the rear bumper (perfect height for
most cars) are a pair of KC Daylighters. Mounted behind the grille gaurd
part of the front bumper are a set of aircraft landing lights. And yes, I
have "dual" batteries in this truck, with dual alternators. I actually have
4 batteries in the Ford, but they are 6 Volt Optimas with two each wired in
Series to create a 1700 CCA 12 volt battery. Anyway, all I can say is, let
someone high beam me while I am in that truck!!

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakota
NEW!!!: 89 Shelby Dakota