Ricer Attack (long)

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@uci.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 00:22:04 EST

Sorry about all the post, but I got a lot to say.

    Alright, last night I was coming home from my friends house in
Newport about midnight. On a feeway interchange I picked up somespeed
and came past a Honda kinda quick, about 20mph faster. As I go by he
floors it and gets on my shoulder right when I need to change lanes to
stay on the freeway. So I let off and he goes past.
    About 1/2 mile later down the freeway I see the same Honda going
about 50 as I wiz by at 65, speedlimit is 65. He immedatly gets behind
me and turns on his brights. I just figured he thought I had my brights
on when I was behind him, that used to happen to me all the time in my
last truck. So I just flip my rearview mirror.
    Then the guy comes up on my right with his finger out the window.
I'm in no mood for this, I just want to get home. So I floor it and get
a few lanes over, leaving the ricer in the dust. I ride about 2 miles
and come by a couple of cars, making me relize I'm doing 95 on the 405
freeway. So I slow back to 65 and get to the right. Ten minutes later
here comes the ricer again, but this time he jumps in front of me and
hits (not slams) the brakes. So I shift to the left and fly by again,
he tries to keep up but can't. Not wanting a ticket because of this
yahoo, I slow again to 75 though. He catches up on the left and I see
his passenger holding an empty bottle out the window! I know whats
gonna happen so I start slowing and getting to my right, then the guy
throws the bottle, I swerve and it misses me. Now I'm just pissed, I
wish I had one of those walmart 1,000,000 candle power flashlights. But
I restrain and just floor it around his left, he swerves towards me to
scare me, but I just burn by (V8 baby). This time I stay on the gas,
but I saw his headlights get off the freeway in Westminster.

    What an ordeal, I couldn't sleep very well after that. Looking back
I should have just taken the plate number.

Jay W