Re: RE: Re: Radiator EXPLODED on a trail...geeeez

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 14:10:03 EST

Uh oh...This is the combo I have, except it's a '99 5.2L. I'll have to
watch out while I'm offroad.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------