Re: Who has bucket seats in a Gen I or II?

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 17:03:50 EST

My '94 came with stock buckets. And I am looking for
replacements. Mine are starting to get really worn.
I had the drivers side back break on me about 2 months
ago. This was held together by 4 8mm bolts. 2 on each
side. I just redrilled and installed a larger bolt.
Salvage yards are a good source to find stock buckets
and the mounting frames. Good luck!