Re: a better cone air filter

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 18:15:10 EST

I've seen both sites and was very interested. They promise 40%(?) more
airflow than an equivalently sized "conventional"(maybe paper?) filter. I
asked powerdyne about that same air filter; If it would help any if I
replaced the K&N that came with my blower kit with one of those. They said
no. They added that many dyno tests have proven K&N's superiority. And that
S&B's were a k&N copy with alot of hype. Not my words, Powerdyne's.
Patrick Delgado