Re: Power sliding rear window

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 18:51:31 EST

CR Lawrence used to make a window like this years ago, very similar to the
ones in the backs of station wagons, etc, but dropped it as they require a
lot of space behind the seats. My sister had a 76 Silverado Step-Side show
truck that had ine and I can tell you I wished they still made them.
I have been unsuccessful in finding anyone that still makes a kit like this.

>Alrighty a crazy urge has partaken myself (and my friends) to install a
>power sliding rear window. Everyone knows the ones that slide down like a
>normal window. I was wondering if anyone knows of either a budgetted way to
>do this or any kits available on the market? This is for a 1998 Club Cab
>Dakota and also for a 98 GMC Sonoma (I know.. evil name... but he helps with
>my installs I can help with his :) All help in this small project I am
>planning will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Aaron da GA V6'r
>zanphier@bellsouth.net

Jack Hilton III