Re: Ok, Shelby question

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 19:03:39 EST

>>. If it is original, where can
I find an OEM TBI unit? I haven't dug too far into it yet, but I am sure
the
fuel system was messed with also, it is too cold and wet outside to go
crawling around under the truck. I plan to move it in the garage tomorrow
and do more crawling under the truck<<

Hey Will,
the TBI stuff on it is just the same stuff as any 89 318. You CAN get it
from the dealer, but a safer bet is the boneyard. But, the wiring harness
will be the hard part. If you're curious, and 88 Wiring harness WILL NOT
work. I don't see any reason why an 89 V6 harness won't work, since it's
TBI. Good luck man! Lemme know if you need any parts, I know where there's a
couple premags rotting away =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult"