Re: Re: Who has bucket seats in a Gen I or II?

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 19:57:44 EST

My 93 came with factory buckets. I saw an 89-90
in the junkyard with a pair in it. That is in
Ohio, I am not sure where you are located? If you
or anyone is interested, Email me.

Tom
--- "George T. Geissinger" <ustow@ptd.net> wrote:
> I have seen a I or II with factory buckets and
> a small consule. I had
> thought of buying them for in my 90 conv but
> just bought a 89 so I will be
> selling the 90 as is.
> GEORGE!!

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ... FMS Injectors, 3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.