Re: RE: radiator upgrade-will V8 bolt up to V6?

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 22:31:36 EST

cool, thanks Jon, I'll call Performance in the AM...see what they have that
might work.
I definitely want to get as much radiator as will fit in there, seems I could
use the additional cooling capacity....looking at the stock radiator it could
definitely use more beef.
I think the thermostat in the fan might be bad so I'm gonna try to track down
a new switch..it wouldn't shut off awhile back, now I think it didn't come
on...it wasn't running after the radiator exploded when I popped the hood...

Hope you had a great trip to Manteo, wish I coulda made it! Post pics when
you get 'em!

-Dave
Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4.10, 4" susp/2" Body lift, 33" MT's etc...
http://cnc.4x4.org/members/members.php3?member=david_kilian