Re: towing and exhaust ?

From: Robert R.II (iicold@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 00:05:50 EST

Hey Johnie, I hear that the Gibson cat-back is a good setup for that truck.
I have a '00 CC V-6 and I plan to get the split exit Gibson cat-back exhaust
system on mine. You order them out of Summit Racing catalogs and they
retail for about $280. If I get mine soon, I'll let you know how it goes.
There is one downfall though, well two; I hear that I system won't work with
the 31 inch spare tire in place and Gibson only shoots the pipes straight
back so whatever you're towing could get a little dirty from your exhaust
gases. Other than that, they're supposed to be pretty good. Go to
summitracing.com and order your catalog!

Robert.