Re: Re: re: fiberglass bumper ATTN Mark K>was: 360 into a 96 Dak

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 00:05:07 EST

In a message dated 1/21/01 4:24:01 PM Mountain Standard Time,
flyboy01@mediaone.net writes:

> http://www.aarqualityfiberglass.com/products.html
> 1019 Dakota Front Bumper w/spoiler 91-96

Wonder is thats a cover, or a bolt on replacement. The only downside I can
see to if is that it has that lowered stillen style spoiler to it, which is
jsut too low for around these parts (trust me I mad ehte mistake of getting a
stillen front spoiler, now I am hunting a factory one again!)

Greg