Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Crower Rollerized Rocker Arms - Gibson stainless headers

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 01:04:07 EST

>>1: If I change the cam I would still put roller rockers in and the crower
units look good because of the guide plate pushrod set.
The truck has 30,000 on it I don't want to pull the heads yet it is quick
and quiet now and I don't want a big cam I like the low end and don't want
to lose it any cam change would be small<<<

FWIW, you don't need the guide plates with the Crowers. They are
self-aligning. It'll be cheaper to get the pushrods and rockers alone.
Crowers are REALLY expensive, and there are just as good rockers out there
for much cheaper. Unless you want 1.7 rockers, Hughes makes a 1.6 rocker for
about 1/3rd of the price of the Crower set.

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"