RE: Im headed South to FL

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 14:54:32 EST

I'm in Raleigh, about 20miles west of '95... when you come down, stop in
Rocky Mount NC for the best BBQ you've ever put in your mouth :) I had my
fill yesterday and still drool just thinking about the chopped goodness
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-I just got a contract down in West Palm Beach for about a month or
-so and im
-driving the good ol DAK. Wont be leaving for a few weeks, but was just
-curious as to if any of you DML'ers were down that way. Ill be
-taking I-95
-from Connecticut to FL and if any of you are along the route Id
-like to meet
-some of you all. Take care everyone,
-
-Dakota Dodge