Re: RE: Im headed South to FL

From: Christopher L. Scott (clscott1221@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 16:50:30 EST

I'm in Raleigh, too. It's a little ways off of 95, but if you decide to
come over this way, give me a call, (919) 395-9815. There's lots of great
places to eat, drink, and be merry in Raleigh, especially down in the
"power station district" (So named because of the big transformer station
in the middle of it that they light up with ultraviolet lights at night so
it looks like modern art or something out of Star Wars.). Also, if you
choose to make Raleigh a stopping point, there's lots of cheap hotels
around, due to all the visitors to Research Triangle Park. Anyways, if you
find yourself in the area and bored, lost, or in trouble, don't hesisitate
to call.
-Chris Scott
p.s. After you are past Raleigh on 95, don't forget to watch for the South
of the Border billboards! They're a riot. You'll start seeing them about
100 miles from the South Carolina Border. No trip up or down 95 would be
complete without a stop at South of the Border, IMHO. Tacky Tourist
Trapping at its best.

At 02:54 PM 1/22/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm in Raleigh, about 20miles west of '95... when you come down, stop in
>Rocky Mount NC for the best BBQ you've ever put in your mouth :) I had my
>fill yesterday and still drool just thinking about the chopped goodness
>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>
>______________________
>Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
> www.fast4x4.net
> jon@fast4x4.net
>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
>

>-I just got a contract down in West Palm Beach for about a month or
>-so and im
>-driving the good ol DAK. Wont be leaving for a few weeks, but was just
>-curious as to if any of you DML'ers were down that way. Ill be
>-taking I-95
>-from Connecticut to FL and if any of you are along the route Id
>-like to meet
>-some of you all. Take care everyone,
>-
>-Dakota Dodge
>-Profile at:
>-http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
>-Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com
>-
>-
>-

Christopher Scott - 94 Dak Sport V6 5-speed RC
BlueHorse Enterprises
cell: (919) 395-9815
bluehorse@bwwonline.com
http://ibo.bwwonline.com/BlueHorse