RE: OPEC

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 16:33:54 EST

The same with the story of 'COLD FUSION'. Cold Fusion works, but having it
would destroy a lot of the world's countries that depend on dino oil
revenues. There are more than 12 known Cold Fusion sites that are still in
experimentation phase and working throughout the world.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC