Re: Note on NOS safety!!!..... (long)

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 20:50:15 EST

Frist, I agree that the NOx should be bolted down at all times,
   I saw this guy that you posted his link, and his rantings a while back. This guy should not have been screwing aroud with the factory set-up. In his ranting there is talk about him taking apart the pressure relif vavle and putting it in backwards or up side down. Then he ran the heater stright in. The tell him to run it though a switched outlet. This guy should sut down his site and just chalk one up for learning. I belive this guy is only making fun of himself for being a moron. I belive that the company is in the right. This is part of the reason stuff has gotten so pricey. The only one that is going to really make any money are the lawers.

Rantings