Re: Changed plugs on my 4.7

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 00:03:00 EST

Jason, I am getting ready to do this swap and was curious to know about the
check engine lights.What were they a result of and did you have to get the
dealer to reset it? or did you you just drain the comp. power? As for the
plug colors identification-check the back of a haynes manual they have big
charts on what they mean and have a picture of each condition.TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html