RE: OPEC

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 02:58:33 EST

If your dad would read the first report from the MIT slobs, which have no
creditability after this Incident (government strings again), before
alternating the report, the first initial reaction produced more energy than
what was the initial level started with.

Playing with pellets can be HAZARD to your HEALTH....hehehehehe
Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dakota Hemi 4.7 (WRECKED!!)
2000 Ford Roush Mustang Stage III - TT version (sold)
1999 Chebby (gone in 2003)
1993 Tracker (still going-going-going...)
Aspiring for now:
2003 Dakota Hemi 5.7 or a V-10 mod
2003/4 Viper GTS-R