RE: need help from DML

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 10:46:32 EST

He needs to put a scanner on it and see if there are any codes stored. That
would give a little better idea of where to start. Could be battery, coil,
loose primary wire, loose secondary wire (coil). Has he checked for spark
when this happens? When he says "doesn't fire" is that what he really
means?

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD