Re: Changed plugs on my 4.7

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 11:27:07 EST

I forgot to connect one of the wires to a plug coil. MIL came on
immediately, I found my error and fixed it, but the MIL stays on. So I
reset the computer by the un-hook battery and turn on ignition for 20sec
method. I re-hooked it all up and no check engine light.

Hood closes and no check engine light, sign of a job well done.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm