RE: Has Anyone Lowered a 4x4 Dak?

From: Seth Hollander (dakotademon94@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 14:24:58 EST

I was just being stupid....actually the thought was
triggered in my head because I saw a magazine truckin
(Ib elieve) who lowered a 4X4 silverado. They claimed
it was beneficial because it worked like all wheel
drive. I didn't think it would work quite like they
expected. I just wanted to see what everyone would
think. You all thought I was a horses ass hehehehe.
Seth