LAST CALL - Cheap performance Dodge clearance!

From: RDPerform@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 15:00:29 EST

Hello again,

First I'd like to thank everyone again for helping me clear the rest of my
inventory. I'm about to sell everything off in bulk - but was wanting to
extend even MORE of a discount to you list members before I do so.

I have no more throttle bodys left.

TransGo shift kits - I have one case of these left. I will let them go for
$50 per kit. SHIPPING INCLUDED! That's $15 off my already below wholesale
price, and ~$100 off of retail!

Magnecor plug wires - I have a few of these left, too.

V6 - $40! (You're saving about $75 off of retail)
V8 - $50! (Another below invoice price.)
V10 - $50! (This price _is_ below wholesale)

All these prices include shipping, and I'll honor them for a one week period.
After that, all the parts get shipped off in one big box.

Take advantage ! E-mail RDPerform@aol.com for more information.

ttyl
Patrick
941-720-6569