Re: Has Anyone Lowered a 4x4 Dak?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 17:03:52 EST

>>><< so in my quest for originality....I was
> wondering if anyone had any tips on lowering a 4X4
> dak. >><<

okay.. all these people are asking "why" and saying other stuff, but nobody
is answering his question!

There really isn't an easy way to dump a 4x4. You could put lowered springs
in the front, flip the axle in the back and use a shackle/hanger/blocks to
drop the rear. After all the money you spend and time you spend, it'll only
be a little lower than a stock 2wd tho... but, GO FOR IT! Do something
that's never been done, that's what it's all about!!

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"