Re: Im headed South to FL

From: Christopher Scott (clscott1221@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 17:38:51 EST

Hey, I've taken the AutoTrain between Lorton, VA and
Sanford Fla. (near Orlando) a bunch of times, it's a
blast. Is your truck a 4x4? I remember we had to
take the roof rack off the Voyager and deflate the
tires a bit to make the height restriction. But I
think they have since added special cars for trucks
and vans. If it works out, I say go for it, sure you
don't get to stop at South of the Border, but it's a
really different experience going by train. Saves you
a thousand miles or so on the Dak, too.
-Christopher Scott

Im going by DC one way or another.. i just learned
about the Amtrak Auto Train... which im starting to
consider. Might be kinda fun. Who knows.
Hav eto make a desicion by Wed. afternoon as to have a
place left on the train. Hmm.. what to do, what to
do...